Certified Online Casinos GuideBy Eric Marsh
|Level:||Jun 13th 2007|
Many changes have recently occurred in the online casino affiliate market because of recent U.S regulations. The affiliates have been abandoned by many affiliate programs, and this has caused them great problems. If you are looking for an online casino affiliate you should keep the following things in mind:
- Select a gaming affiliate program in your niche of interest
- Select an affiliate program that is of high quality
- Select an affiliate program that offers the best player retention for your referred players
- Select an affiliate program that is up to date
- Select an affiliate program that pays out a residual income and a payout of 35% or more
- Pay attention to the casino affiliates Terms of Service
- Select an affiliate that has banners
You will be more successful in your gaming affiliate program if it's in your area of interest. If you like blackjack, create blackjack content, if you like slot machines, write about slot machines, and so on.
The casinos must be of high quality so they can offer you accurate and real time stats about the programs that are generating the highest conversions based on your traffic. This is important and if you can access thin information, consider changing the casino.
It is very difficult to receive clients so you need to make sure that the online casino affiliates make them happy. They should be offering them incentives and bonuses to keep them attracted.
Your affiliate casino program should be up to date with the casinos they promote. Make sure that they are constantly updating and that they are exciting.
Donât choose the affiliates which only offer a cost per acquisition, because you wonât make too much money if you do. The residual income compensates for the players that only deposit $10 or $20.
Be sure you read the terms carefully as some casinos use ambiguous terms in it.
The banners will help you grow your online casino portal business very fast. Choose carefully because not all the casinos have the same type of resources.
|Affiliates (114 articles)|
|114 articles||(Residual Viral Marketing) | articles home | (All about Affiliate Marketing)|