Certified Online Casinos GuideBy Joe Myers
|Level:||Jun 15th 2007|
Viral marketing can mean inserting your ad in the freebies you offer to various people, and then hope that they will offer them to others as well. The following tips will help you get more results in your viral marketing campaign:
- Allow other people to use on their own website on your discussion board, but be sure to include your banner ad at the top of the board.
- Allow other people to use on their websites, ezines or newsletters, your free online services: free e-mail, e-mail consulting, search engine submissions, and so on.
- Allow other people to offer your freebies whenever they sell one of their products, but be sure to include your banner ad at the end of your freebies.
- Allow other people to sign up for a free website on your server, but require them to include your banner ad in their website.
- Allow other people to offer your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc, but ask them to link directly to your web site, or just add your ad on them.
- Allow other people to include one of their advertisements in your e-book, but only as long as they offer the book to their visitors, or to their e-zine subscribers.
- Allow other people to add their link to your free web site directory, but only if they return the link to your website.
- Allow other people to offer your e-book for free to their visitors. Hopefully the visitors will share the book with someone else, who will share it with someone else, and so on. This is free advertising.
|Affiliates (114 articles)|
|114 articles||(The 10 Biggest Factors In...) | articles home | (Datafeeds: updating the...)|