Certified Online Casinos Guide
By Ellen Smith
Jun 15th 2007
- Use Keywords In Title Tags
Donât forget itâs all about links. Your HTML title tags must reflect the key terms you want your page to be found for. This is probably the first tip an expert will recommend.
- Global Link Popularity of Site (Generally it means the link popularity as measured by links from any and all sites across the web - both link quality and quantity)
The links are a good indicator that your web site is a significant one. Then, why to create a web site which no one cares?
- Anchor Text of Inbound Link
It is one of the shortest and snappy estimation another person can make about what your site/page is 'about'.
- Site's Internal Link Structure (The number and importance of internal links pointing to the target page)
You can increase a page's rankings is to trade links whether you add or exclude them simply from your main page.
- The Period since the Site Was Launched (The period since alphabetical listing of content was launched and seen by the search engines)
Often the new sites succeed as long as they have a clear connection to the original site that has already gained trust.
- Relevant Inbound Links to Site (How the subject is matched with the sites/pages linking to the target page and the target keyword)
As time passes, the analysis of simply anchor text were changing and now they can allow bordering text and probably even page theme.
- The Popularity of Site in Topical Community (The link popularity of the target website among its topical peers in the online world)
It will show you thriving results because a site that is included in a topical community due to links from many other members may be considered more relevant and authoritative on the community's subject matter. Thatâs why you have to find websites that are related to the topic of your own websites.
- Keyword Use in Body Text (Use the targeted search term in the visible, HTML text of the page)
If youâre article is about âgolfâ then you should use keywords related to âgolfâ in your content. If you donât do these it can become hard to grade for those terms.
- Global Link Popularity of Linking Site
This simply refers to PageRank of the site that is providing a link. The popularity of a link and it's relevance are the main criteria to look for when you want to include it in your site.
- Rate of New Inbound Links to Site (The frequency and timing of external sites linking to given domain)
A new link added to your site must attract visitors to it, so if it doesnât, you should exclude it.
Biznizmen.com is an independent casino & other gaming affiliate program information website.
Copyright © 2003-2007 Biznizmen.com - All Rights Reserved