Certified Online Casinos Guide
By Joe Myers
Apr 17th 2007
- Search for info about legality and relevance of the company.
- Look for commissions. Usually for a network to be functional it must offer a bonus or something like this for promoters.
- Pay attention to the sign up. It must be free.
- Choose networks that donât request you to attract more than five affiliates yourself.
- A good network is one that will give you a predefined commission per sale. Donât accept one commission for many sales!
- You have to be paid at least once per month via check or online credit like PayPal.
- Look for training for you and your sub-affiliates. If thereâs no training it's better for you to change your network.
- Keep in touch with your affiliates and try to maintain pleasant relations between all your network members.
- Donât rush people to campaign. In this way if you push someone you push the entire network. To make a successful network you have to keep suitable relations between you and your affiliates and your affiliates with their affiliates and so on.
- Give reasonable promises to your affiliates!
- Try to connect to your supporters and exchange your experiences.
- Be relaxed, no on is hurrying you. Just collect information and properly present them to your team.
Biznizmen.com is an independent casino & other gaming affiliate program information website.
Copyright © 2003-2007 Biznizmen.com - All Rights Reserved